Watch webinar on market commentary of day-ahead power market trends at Indian Energy Exchange. Second part of the webinar includes an exclusive interview with Mr Parida, Joint General Manager, Essar Power Limited.
The period of June to August 2016 saw sharp correction in power prices at IEX due to a variety of reasons. In this webinar we shall explore those reasons and what affect they had on the various participants in the market. Some of the main developments during this period to be covered in the webinar will be:
• Fall in demand across the country due to heavy rainfall
• Increased demand in the southern region due to power plant outages
• Sharp jump in hydro power generation and supply at IEX
• Response of thermal IPPs to the sharp fall in prices
IndiaPowerTrading.info will host a unique webinar to analyse these developments their impact on various aspects of the market i.e. demand, supply and clearing price.
• Get a holistic view of the market developments with power market analysts and trackers.
• Learn how the change in trends affect the bilateral power market.
• Explore the various technical indicators employed by IPT that help predicting future price trends.
• Know the ‘whats’ and ‘whys’ behind major market movements.
Download the presentation: IPT Webinar Market Commentary Jun-Aug 2016
IndiaPowerTrading.info is a revolutionary approach to market research in the Indian power sector, created to give expert insights and analysis.
Daily summary of all power market transactions including bilateral open access segment and power exchanges.